cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data per month?

Natty2023
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm using the $15/month plan for my kids, and I thought that the plan total was 250 MB but then I saw this which made me think you can get data beyond 250 MB (without extra charge), but at 512k speed, can someone advise what this section means?

Natty2023_0-1695577274764.png

5 REPLIES 5

@xiv purchasing add ons vs Public Mobile Christmas gifts, two different things. Been here for 4 years going on 5 and still have the first 500 INTL calling minutes and haven't used them yet. LOL

xiv
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Chalupa_Batman I'm curious to see what will happen this year during the Holidays with the new 30-day limit to data add-ons. Hopefully the Holiday bonus will not expire (if it is even offered, which the way things have been going for a few months, we may start to doubt).

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

The "offer details" can be confusing.  You have to match the small numbers on the plans to the numbered notes in the offer details.  In this case it is note 2 and there's no small 2 on the main $15 plan description so it doesn't apply to that plan

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Natty2023 

I had the $15 myself and was limited to 250mb of data. Yes, it would stop and not go beyond 250mb of data. HOWEVER, every year Public Mobile gives away 1-2GB of data as Christmas gifts. So, with that being said, depending on how long you've had your kids signed up for, you can check the account in the add on section and see if there are any Christmas gifts of data. Once that 250mb is up, it would start using the "Christmas Gift". Then data would no longer once that data is up and no over charges would occur. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Natty2023  No sorry the $15 plan just has the 250mb one it runs out you need data add on which expire 30 days after purchase . So best to upgrade plan. If you need more data then that each 30 days .the throttled data to 512kbps is just for specific 5G plans that say unlimited data in the plan description 

Need Help? Let's chat.