cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to pay for restoration of service

umssyed92
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

My wife is also on Public Mobile and we forgot to pay for her Public Mobile bill. Her service seems to be suspended.

We would like to resume her service and want to pay. When I try to log into her account, it sends a code to a number I am not aware of therefore we are unable to log in.

Could we get help to log into her account

6 REPLIES 6

@umssyed92  You can use this link to support to help you regain access to your account and make payment 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

umssyed92

Hello @Handy1 , I do not. I see "send text message" and "send a voice message". Both are directing to a phone number I am not aware of.

DAO1

ask to have number emailed to you.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @umssyed92 

if you know your wife's 4 digits account PIN, you can use her phone to call *611 and make a payment to resume service first

or you can go to Shoppers durg mart and buy a PM voucher and load the voucher using *611 

To login to My Account, please submit ticket with PM agent here and they can help:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @umssyed92 

To confirm, the account is NOT ON auto-pay? 

Ensure that all services are non-functioning before going further to pay.

It is recommended that a payment card be applied to the account using their auto-pay feature to ensure uninterrupted services when a cycle ends.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@umssyed92  Do you not see option for “didn’t  get code “ tap it and you should get option to send code to email instead . Also you can buy payment vouchers and load them *611 to resume services right away and worry about log in later 

Need Help? Let's chat.