cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happens after 90 day subscription

Adi007
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just switched to 90 day’s subscription, my question is that what will happen after 90 days? My plan Will automatically switch to the previous existing plan or it will simply stop if i don’t get a new subscription 

4 REPLIES 4

@Adi007  It will continue with the 90 day plan  you have now . And keep on renewing on that 90 day plan every 90 days no worries . It won’t change untill you decide to change it yourself .

Adi007
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My autopay is set, so after 90 days it will automatically switch back to my previous plan or it will continue with 90 days plan?

@Adi007 

It will only renew if you either have auto pay on the account or you have sufficient funds in your available balance to cover the 90-day renewal charge.

Otherwise, it's little different from the 30-day plans except the data allotments are tripled.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Adi007  It will automatically renew on the same 90 day plan you have now . You get to keep the plan and pay every 90 days until you decide to change plans  or leave . And if you decide to ever change plans just make sure you change it for next renewal so you don’t lose money on your current cycle you already paid for . PM is pre paid and no refunds 

add you can see your up coming  renewal date and plan your on in the payment page of your account like this I’m on 90 day plan now and will renew again on same plan sept 28 have a peek 

Handy1_0-1695572259782.png

Need Help? Let's chat.