cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not reset

donbowers
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hi, I have my phone set up on autopay. Last month (end of bill cycle is 27th of each month) I used all of my data (got the notification at 95%). This month I can see my 100 mins is renewed but my data did not renew. When attempting to access data on the phone I eventually get the pubic mobile page that says I am unable to access the web because of a numbe of possible reasons... data is used up, account is locked, fraud, etc. I also did not receive the text that told me my plan was renewed. How can I get my data 'activated' again? Thanks
5 REPLIES 5

donbowers
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Holy moly. Yes,  I see it now. It's too bad the addon or item didn't stay in your self serve list of add ons and then just show remaining data as 0. Sorry to bother you. Thanks for your time. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@donbowers wrote:
Hi, I have my phone set up on autopay. Last month (end of bill cycle is 27th of each month) I used all of my data (got the notification at 95%). This month I can see my 100 mins is renewed but my data did not renew. When attempting to access data on the phone I eventually get the pubic mobile page that says I am unable to access the web because of a numbe of possible reasons... data is used up, account is locked, fraud, etc. I also did not receive the text that told me my plan was renewed. How can I get my data 'activated' again? Thanks

@donbowers hi you are on a 30 day cycle so date changes it will not remain the 27th,check in your self serve or *611 for your plan renewell date and status of your account check in self serve under data and add ons if you have any data left if none is shown it is all used up

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

It sounds like your renewal is stuck. Try the lost stolen trick @donbowers to reset it. From your self service account enable the lost/ stolen feature log out, wait 5  minutes, log in and take it off. Log out and restart your phone. 20200504_182846.jpg

If this fails contact a moderator and explain your situation, ask them to reset your service. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  Stay safe. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@donbowers 

Data counter is usually fairly accurate.  The $15 plan only has 250 mb, which can be easily used up.  Maybe check your data usage in your self service account to see whether there may have been an app that used up the data in the background.  

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

edit: wrong answer

Need Help? Let's chat.