cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Support Replies

Amoser9
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Has anyone had any replies from customer support today?

10 REPLIES 10

Carolccc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I contact them this morning, still not receive any response yet.

RickWang2168
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to contact CS since yesterday, no reply at all. and cannot get hold of anyone, terrible.

Teo0321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Amoser9, sadly, you can't use your Telus SIM card. Note that Customer Service is currently overwhelmed by all of the Black Friday tickets, so it may take up to 24 hours to get a response. Be patient, and good luck! 🙂

Amoser9

@Andy85 Thanks, but I tried that. Unfortunately it says there is nothing available near me.. I know there is a Telus kiosk in our mall though... Just to confirm, it's not possible for me to use my existing Telus SIM card, right?

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Amoser9 

If their phones are compatible for a physical SIM card and you want one immediately to avoid missing out on the Black Friday sale, you can always find a SIM card a a local store near you. On the Public Mobile site, you just need to enter your postal code and it will locate a nearby store that sells SIM cards! Here is the link:

https://publicmobile.ca/en/qc/pick-up-SIM

Amoser9

@Andy85 Thanks. I don't anticipate needing to contact support much after this.. But I stupidly chose to get a physical SIM, not thinking that I won't be able to activate for at least a couple of days until the card gets to me. So, I'm trying to get an e-sim so I can refer my wife and mother and we can save a bit.. but it's looking like if I wait for Customer Service these deals will be gone by then..

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

There must be a ton of people trying to activate new phone lines and requesting assistance. I think Public Mobile should consider increasing their staffing during the Black Friday period next year. 

@Amoser9 @nanaroo_17 Hang in there, your patience will get you through this! As far as Public Mobile service is concerned, I've been a client for 4 years and I have never had an issue. This moment you are going through it not representative of the over Public Mobile experience you will have. The network has been a little glitchy lately. 

Are you both new clients?

nanaroo_17

I've waited for longer than 4 hours for help with my number transfer. Quite upset that a new customer is being neglected.

Amoser9

@hTideGnow Thanks for the reply. I've been waiting 5 hours...

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Amoser9 

how long you have waited so far? and you checked the Community inbox and on reply yet?

if waited longer than 4 hours, please message them again

Need Help? Let's chat.