cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card fraud

ruperman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My credit card was compromised and the new one will not arrive in time for my next payment. How can I pay my bill without a credit card?

16 REPLIES 16

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ruperman 

You may find the member contributed info and real examples of vouchers helpful in this thread.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

BTW....if your card ever gets compromised again and it is issued by your bank you can have the replacement card sent to your branch in 3 business days. They will call you when it arrives to pick it up.

If you haven’t removed your credit card from PM Autopay, leave it until you receive your new card so you don’t miss out on the Autopay bonus. But be sure to get the funds into your account via a voucher to keep it going.

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ruperman : It's been my experience that you get the Homer stare when you ask for a voucher. I think they're more familiar with the term - cellphone minutes. Then they ask with who. More Homer stare when you say Public Mobile. Just have them flip through their little terminal thingy and they'll find it. They might only offer certain values.

You can almost bet that stores that sell gift cards would have access to them. But the few already mentioned are known to work right away...other than a possibly still on-going bug with all vouchers.

@ruperman wrote:

Thank you!

@ruperman   You're welcome. 

Once you get your voucher you can load the funds on it by dialing 611 on your phone and entering the 12 digit PIN that will be on the voucher or you can log into your account and click the Payment tab and then enter the voucher PIN to top up your account. 

ruperman

Thank you!

@ruperman wrote:

What is a voucher, where do I get one?

@ruperman     Retailers like London Drugs, SDM, Walmart and Superstore or most gas stations or convenience stores. 

Edit:  Just ask for payment voucher for Public Mobile

ruperman

What is a voucher, where do I get one?

It can also be taken away, for the first time.      lol

@Anonymous wrote:

@softech 

maybe ha ha ha.. but i like full info to provides is much better,, and you know no one will like it,

Edit: @softech 

and thank you for first Bravos from you
i appreciate it..

A first bravo can also be GIVEN and not just received...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@walker1 : A copy/paste dump of the kitchen sink is far easier for them but way harder for the poor customer to plough through. They don't seem to care what the customer thinks even when the customer snaps back saying that didn't answer the question.

Try it more often, you might like it too.  Easy on your fingers 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech 

maybe ha ha ha.. but i like full info to provides is much better,, and you know no one will like it,

Edit: @softech 

and thank you for first Bravos from you
i appreciate it..

@Anonymous wrote:

@ruperman 

Pay for your services in retail (publicmobile.ca)

hey you changed, this could be your shortest reply ever

(this is a compliment.. serious!!    🙂  👍  ) 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ruperman  or you can go for Retail instant top up, but there is a small fee  

Simply tell the cashier how much you want topped up and provide them with your phone number. Instant top-ups are currently available at most Canadian Tire Gas, Esso, Gateway Newstands, and MacEwen locations. Contact your local store for details.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You can add funds to your account using voucher.

Need Help? Let's chat.