Are payments still not working?

18 REPLIES 18

Pynch77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Dunkman 

Must have been something with Edge.

@Pynch77 wrote:

@Dunkman 

YOU THE MAN DUNKMAN!! Switched to Chrome and it worked!

@Pynch77 

Awesome.  Glad it worked.  PM  system is glitchy at times.  PM is trying to improve things, but it is a slow process.  

Pynch77

@Dunkman 

YOU THE MAN DUNKMAN!! Switched to Chrome and it worked!

@Pynch77 

If you are trying via self service account, you could try to clear your browse, incognito mode or a different web browser.  

I guess that it is possible there is another glitch to system.  If you need to activate your account right away, you could buy a payment voucher either in store (vendors include Shoppers, Walmart, some gas stations, London drugs, etc.) or online (recharge.com - service fee applies).  Activate your account to start your service.  

[today's solution highlighted ....... Luddite]

Pynch77

Nope!

@Pynch77   if you click 1 (Make Payment) -> 2 (Credit Card) -> 1 (Amount Due), would it let you?

@Pynch77 wrote:

@Dunkman 

It works but says I need to make a payment.

Something I just noticed when going to make a payment is that I have $1 available but it doesn't say how much is due.

@Pynch77 

Manually chose payment equivalent or just above your month's regular monthly payment.  

Pynch77

@Dunkman 

It works but says I need to make a payment.

Something I just noticed when going to make a payment is that I have $1 available but it doesn't say how much is due.

@Pynch77 

@Pynch77 wrote:

@Dunkman 

Tried 611 and it said it is not active so I have no service right now.

You should still be able to use 611 with inactive account.

Here is some more information:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352

Pynch77

@Dunkman 

Tried 611 and it said it is not active so I have no service right now.

@Pynch77 wrote:

It was working fine last night, Account was active but my payment was due today. I got the same error last night when I tried to make a payment last night before going to work. Phone was fone all night. I was able to call and text this morning when I got home from work and then noticed I hadn't received any texts for about an hour. 

you haven't receive any text for an hour.. but how about incoming and outgoing calls?  and data?

@Pynch77 

Autopay does fail at times (even before yesterday outage) unfortunately.

Try to manually load funds equivalent to your month's plan either via your self service account or by dialing 611 on your phone (if you know your PIN).  That should restart your service.  

Pynch77

Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.

It was working fine last night, Account was active but my payment was due today. I got the same error last night when I tried to make a payment last night before going to work. Phone was fone all night. I was able to call and text this morning when I got home from work and then noticed I hadn't received any texts for about an hour. 

@Pynch77 

Did autopay fail over night?  Is your phone working?  Account status active or suspended?  

Do you have available funds in your account?  Recently had to change credit card information?  

Pynch77

I just keep getting Your account has already enough balance.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Pynch77 

According to PM, the credit card glitch from yesterday was resolved.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/ISSUE-RESOLVED-Credit-Card-Transaction-...

Are you still having issues?  Let us know the details.  The payment system is glitchy and unreliable at times (even before yesterday's outage).  

Need Help? Let's chat.