cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checked out with Esim order but phone not compatible as per the app. Stuck on activation step

Diana123tai
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I subscribed for a plan and selected Esim, but it turns out my phone isn't compatible. But now the app is stuck on the activation step and I can't do anything. I purchased a physical public mobile sim today, so how do I get this physical sim activated instead? There is nothing on "My Account" or in the app.

6 REPLIES 6

Diana123tai

@CS_Agent do you even exist??? It has now been 2 WEEKS and there is STILL no reply or solution. There is no customer service online, in person or over the phone! I have messaged privately and made a post, I don't know what else there is to do???

Diana123tai

Has anyone gotten back to you? No @CS_Agent has replied back to me

Kennedyh

Hi I am having same problem as you. Since yesterday cs didn't message me back. Please let me know if u get a resolution.

I looked everywhere and nowhere to change to psychical sim

Diana123tai

Thanks @hTideGnow 

Unfortunately, looks like I cannot access Profile page (see below, this is all I see after logging in). And clicking "resume activation" just takes me to the page telling me to download the app. And in the app, it just says phone not compatible, contact support....

Diana123tai_0-1701139641037.png

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Diana123tai 

you can also try to change the sim card yourself. 

Login My Account, see if you can access Profile page.  If you can, then yes, you can update the sim card number on the profile page

If not, then please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

(sound like you did already, make sure you check the Community inbox.  Support agent usually reply in less than 2 hours.  But due to the high volume of activation over the weekend, they might not reply till tomorrow.  If you still not receive any reply tomorrow morning, message them again)

Diana123tai

@CS_Agent I have messaged the physical sim# to activate instead

Need Help? Let's chat.