cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed Plans but Account shows Old Plan with the Residual Data New Dates

allendick
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I was running low on data and had one day left, so I changed to a higher plan for an immediate start.

I was charged ~$47 and went to verify the change.  My account now shows only the remaining data of my old account, but with a new month starting yesterday, not today.

What is going on? 

I am going into a marginal area and did this today to avoid exactly this sort of hassle.

7 REPLIES 7

This is not a cache issue. It's a new date display. Before this change the date was ending one day later. Now it starts one day earlier and ends properly. So now you have to look at the dates and think that it means 11:59pm eastern of the first date until 11:59pm eastern of the second date.

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@allendick wrote:

just waited a while and refreshed.  The data showed up.  Wonder why the date changed and not the data, and why the wrong date?

Cache issues.

allendick
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I just waited a while and refreshed.  The data showed up.  Wonder why the date changed and not the data, and why the wrong date?

Current Subscription Cycle
Aug 18, 2023 - Sep 17, 2023

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@allendick 

Public mobile website has caching issues.

Try to login to a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@allendick  

Try again incognito/private mode

And or lap top /computer

OR

simply try refreshing the page to check data plan / mins / add ons

Handy1_0-1692477239549.jpeg

For most up to date account info

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @allendick 

it's a cache problem, the site has serious issues with

just login again using Incognito/private/secret mode and you will see the correct plan details and date

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@allendick 

Try logging in again, but clear your browser cache first and then open a new browser window in incognito.

Need Help? Let's chat.