cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of Sim

marlene_frade
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I got my sons Public mobile sim cards and have been customer for a few years now.  We had to change sim card for one of my son`s and now we are stuck with an extra unused accoun with an unused phone number yet being charged.  How do we cancel the old account if phone number no longer used.  We are unableto retrieve either email or password.

3 REPLIES 3

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you contact the Customer Support Agent, they'll be able to manually update your email/contact details from the backend so that your able to sign in and regain access to your Account. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @marlene_frade 

you might have done the wrong thing

with your new sim, you should login to the son's account and request change sim care on the Profile page and not activate a new line

sim cannot be resused, so, you have to do two things

For the new account, you will need to login My Account and disable Autopay from Payment page, Manage Subscription to cancel the account 

Buy a new card and go back to your son's original account and go to Profile page , click the pencil beside sim card and update the sim card number

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@marlene_frade  Submit ticket with support to help you remove credit card in file for it 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.