Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel temporary number

Tracey_mac31
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I cancel my tempory number?

6 REPLIES 6

@Tracey_mac31   From your post yesterday it seems as though your port did not complete because you did not leave the original sim in the phone to receive the authorization request from your previous provider.  Did you phone the porting team number you were given to get it straightened out?  Once your old number is ported to PM then your temporary number will be gone and your phone should work properly with your original number.  Edit to note that once the port is complete you may need to go into your Eversafe profile and replace the temporary phone number yourself if PM keeps sending the log-in code to the temporary number.

@Tracey_mac31 

since you've already paid...why not test drive Public Mobile for the next 30 days anyhow. If at the end, you still don't like...just log in to your account (before next renewal occurs) and disable Subscribed (Autopay) and your account will deactivate after 90 days in suspension...but you won't pay.

unscribe.jpg

ed

Tracey_mac31

My number was never ported.  But the tempory number...is working.   Seems it is linked to the number I want to keep

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You cannot actually cancel your temporary number.

You can either Close your PM account or transfer number from other provider which will override temporary number.
Or you can choose another 'nicer' number from a pool of available  numbers.

Tracey_mac31

Honestly both.  

So far my experience with Public has been awful.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Tracey_mac31 

are you going to cancel your PM account or just your temp number ? Are you wanting to port in your number from elsewhere ?

Need Help? Let's chat.