cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I chat with an actual agent?

Jentaylor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can someone tell me how to chat with an actual tech person? This is the most inaccessible company I have ever worked with.

I signed up yesterday and found that I could not call out or receive calls today. I went to Walmart, hoping they could help me, and I learned that there is no Public provider in my province (it used to be at Walmart, but they don't have it any longer).  I tried to log in on my phone (with my Public SIM card) but couldn't.  Every time it sent me a code to my email, and I entered it, it would return me to the "request a code" page.

After 1.5 hours of this, I decided to cancel my service and go to a new provider. However, I need my account number.  I got a new SIM (Koodo) and had to get a new phone number. I am home, on my laptop, trying to cancel my service. However, I can't verify my account since a) I have a new SIM and b) my phone with my Public SIM card wasn't working.   Ugggghhhhhh. 

2 REPLIES 2

Jentaylor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks- I figured it out.   I just want to cancel my account- what a nightmare. 

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

@Jentaylor you can message with an actual human by open ticket with PM

open ticket with PM using the Orange Chatbot icon on the lower right. Type the question Submit ticket and select Contact Us to get to ticket open screen

Need Help? Let's chat.