Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel account

DFray
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I cancel my account

8 REPLIES 8

@DFray wrote:

can you direct me to where autopay is please?

@DFray  - you can also call 611 from your Public Mobile device or 1-855-478-2542 from another line to cancel autopay.

But, if you can log into self serve and remove your credit card info. that would probably the best route.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@DFray wrote:

Meow_0-1648652581983.png

Click on Automatic Payments, then

Meow_3-1648652676436.png

If you hope to port your current PM phone number to a new provider...your PM account has to be ACTIVE until successfully ported away. Once you port away...your PM account will be closed out automatically. Make sure to port out before your PM account is Suspended.

Log in to your account / Payment / Manage my Card....then you can remove your cc info.

ed...Click Automatic Payment / Remove Autopay.

DFray
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

JL9
Mayor / Maire

There is no cancel button or speaking with an agent to cancel. If you follow the various options mentioned in this thread that will, for all intents and purposes, cancel your account.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

- Disable autopay. Your account will be suspended due to no payment at your next renewal date. 90 days after suspension, your account will be cancelled. You have 90 days to change your mind by paying and reactivate your account.

- Remove credit card from your self-serving account.

- PORTing your number to other provider cancels your PM account immediately.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@DFray 

You can cancel your account by removing autopay and not paying your due date.  When you miss your next payment date, your account will be in suspended state.  Once your account is suspending over 90 days, your account will be permanently closed and phone number lost.  

Need Help? Let's chat.