cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canada/USA plan

Clapodie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Really was excited about possibly signing up for the Canada/USA promo plan, 60GB, as that would be enough for what I use per month.  Reading the fine print, I see that is not the case.  The 60GB renews every 90 days, not 30 days like other carriers.  So if you run out before 90 days are up, you have to pay add ons.  Add ons says for USA is a 15 day add on , do you pay $30 per day for 3GB per day...or do you get 3GB daily or 3GB for the entire 15 days for a total of $30.  $30/day or $30/15 days?  3GB/day or 3GB/15 days? Is there a phone number where one can talk to a live person to get answers?

9 REPLIES 9

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

You have to match the term number in the plan description to the applicable terms from the terms and conditions. It's one set of T&C's for all plans, and you only have to refer to the applicable numbers.

The Canada/US plans are all 30 day subscriptions, and include full use of the plan in Canada and the US. No further add-on is needed.

1000011437.png

1000011438.png

@Clapodie   The add on is 3GB for the full 15 days.  Regarding the 90 day question, if you look in the offer details you will see that where 90 days is mentioned there is a number 4 preceding it.  This means you need to look at the plan for a number 4 - there is none meaning the plan is not 90 days.  In the fine print you have to match the numbers and symbols to the numbers and symbols shown on the individual plans.  It can be confusing at first!

@Clapodie wrote:

Thanks.  How about the 3GB, is that per day, or for the full 15 days?

You have 15 Day to use 3GB's data whilst in USA.

Clapodie

Thanks.  How about the 3GB, is that per day, or for the full 15 days?

@Clapodie 

yes, that is for 90 days subscription, but the $39 -60 GB Canada-US plan is a 30 day subscription

rockymalubay

"for the 90-day subscription plan"

This fine print is only for the 90 day plan. 

rockymalubay

Hello, 

Public Mobile also has 90 day plans. This is what the fine print is referring to not the 39/month plan. For example I am on a 90 day plan and it showed up as 75gigs a month. My allotment was 225 for the entire 90 days. You can take a look at the 55/month plan as it has an option for a 90 day plan. 

This 39/month plan is 60GB a month. 

Clapodie

That's not what I see....below is copy/past.  Data resets every 90 days.....Rollover at 90 days...90 day subscription....

Total data allotment is provided upfront for the 90-day subscription plan at time of purchase. Data usage resets every 90 days upon auto-renewal of your subscription. You can check to see how much of your data you have used and have left in your 90-day subscription plan by consulting Public Mobile My Account. Data will be consumed from your initial data bucket before any data add-ons are used. Data will not rollover at the end of the 90-day subscription plan.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Clapodie  the fine prints is a one for all plans

the 60GB Canada-US plan is per30 days, the price and the data both are for 30 days

and for the add-on , it is $30 per 15 days 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.