cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t login

harsin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i can’t signed to my account because I think something is wrong, I put my email address and password that I remember but I couldn’t sign in to my account, also when I try to reset the password I couldn’t because I forget my security questions, please help 

9 REPLIES 9

pboileau
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

ok I just tried set up my account, I puled the sim card from my phone and entered the 19 digits and it said that the card / is wrong

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You try to reset the password by 'forgot the password' link .. it means you know the correct email you are registered with. Thats a good start.

Now next option is to send a direct msg to CS_Agent to reset your password manually. 

@pboileau wrote:

HI, how do I contact the CS_Agent?

@pboileau , usually by Chatbot but Chatbot is down,   So, you can do it by direct message:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**After you opened a ticket, CS Agent will contact you via Community inbox

pboileau
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

HI, how do I contact the CS_Agent?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@harsin    Are you trying to make a payment?  You can also dial 611 on your phone and load your voucher and just enter the voucher PIN, or if you have a registered CC on account as long as you know your 4 digit PIN.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @harsin   Sound like you did the right thing to try to reset the password and not a browser issue

just open a ticket with PM support.  Chatbot is down, so open by direct messaging please:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**After you opened a ticket, CS Agent will contact you via Community inbox

Anonymous
Not applicable

@harsin 

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

only them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@harsin wrote:

i can’t signed to my account because I think something is wrong, I put my email address and password that I remember but I couldn’t sign in to my account, also when I try to reset the password I couldn’t because I forget my security questions, please help 

@harsin  - are you currently in non-pay/suspended status? If so, for how long...

If over 90 days, your account, phone number and access to self serve is gone and closed.

If you are active, or active within 90 days, then try waiting 15 minutes incase you had too many failed attempts and locked up your account.

When you do try again, open a tab in incognito mode then try that way.

Otherwise, if you are also having issues resetting your password, contact Customer Support Agents by either 2 methods found here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@harsin 

You'll have to send a private message to CS_Agent  to get help with that.

The CSA will help you get back into your account and help you reset your password and security question.

Need Help? Let's chat.