cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selected wrong add-on

Jradke
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I selected a US roaming data add-on, but I actually need a US roaming talk, text and data add-on. I submitted a ticket, but wonder how long it takes to respond since I need it right away. tia

8 REPLIES 8

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Jradke

What did you decide to do? As mentioned by @Anonymous  you could just get the talk/text bundle and have a lot more data to use. But if you don't need much data then you can explain your issue to a CSA and they will probably swap it out and credit any difference.

If you are in the US for more than 10 days then staggering US roaming options can keep you connected just don't ever overlap two US roaming add ons with a talk feature as they cancel each other out and cause your calls to drop after 53 seconds.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

All US plans once purchased, they are non-refundable.

If you can not use due to technical fault of provider then it is a different issue.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

CSA responds from 10-15 minutes to few hours depending on number of tickets.

But I doubt they will do a refund as US add-ons become active as soon as you purchase them.

Let us know how it goes, please.

LeePublic

@Jradke Unfortunately, once you purchase a US add-on, the clock starts ticking whether or not you are roaming in the US, and no refunds.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Jradke   on a good day, it could be quick like an hour or so.  

Just keep checking the Community inbox on the top right

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jradke 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• re-send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck.

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can just keep it. There isn't much in the bundle data. You can then have the 250mb bundle data and then run through the other data before you might need to re-buy.

Edit: Or just get the talk/text bundle.

0PX9O4

@Jradke 

It usually takes them a couple hours to respond to tickets. Hope you can get this resolved soon, all the best! 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.