cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t Login to Account

ClemFandango
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just purchased sub. Have an account. Try to login and just returns to login screen. Over and over. Including 2FA.

Therefore cannot activate esim

12 REPLIES 12

ClemFandango

Yes, thanks. Spoke with a second CS yesterday. They were moving it up to tech support. Although was told up to 72 business hours before resolution. 🙁

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ClemFandango 

Looks like your eversafe ID and account are not associated with each other. You need a supervisor or manager to look into it and open an Ai team ticket if they can't fix it. Ask the agent to escalate your support ticket to their supervisor or above.

ClemFandango

And I can get to this page after doing an account recovery. Going back to Portal from here results in Forbidden A1 as well.

Why CS thinks I have no account and number is not associated dies not

IMG_0414.jpeg

confidence

ClemFandango

Via app it just jumps back to login page after 6 digit code input.

Via browser it shows Forbidden A1.

@ClemFandango  what happens when you try and log in are you given a error code does it just seem to stay stuck on loading page or is say email password don’t match 

ClemFandango

First off I would like to thank you and others who offered help.

I was able to activate my eSIM this morning.

However, I am left nothing but puzzled and frustrated . 
After much back and forth(all very civil) I still am unable to access my account via the app or browser.

The reason given is that my email addy(Cogeco) is associated to a 519 area code number since 2021. 
And my number is not associated to PM. Saying that I did set up a PM voicemail earlier and Public Mobile does show in my cellular settings and scrolls across my Lock Screen.

I assured the CS agent I was in fact the owner of the Cogeco email in question and my 289 area code number was in fact working on the PM network.

I was left with an apology and that he could only reinforce what I was previously told.

Next steps?

ClemFandango

Just an update while I wait for CS help. eSIM will not activate via QR code. Continuing with app login loop and web login just errors out. 🙁

@ClemFandango  Use the link in my first reply to you to submit ticket with support 

ClemFandango

In the app. Just a continual sign in loop

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@ClemFandango  Are you using the app or the website?  The app is required to complete activation.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ClemFandango  And your trying to activate in the app ? Not website all activations need the app . Check welcome email for the QR code and scan with phone . If still no luck submit ticket with support 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.