cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bringing Mom's Number to PM

oooshkin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Curious to know if PM provides the service - where I can bring my mom's number from Rogers to PM and share my plan. 
At least - talk minutes.  She doesn't use DATA.
Thank you

6 REPLIES 6

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Although there are no shared plans here, you could get her a SIM card and activate a basic plan for her. 😊

IMG_6127.jpeg

Korth
Mayor / Maire

You could signup your Mom's account with a referral code. You'd get a little ongoing reward, she'd get a one-time bonus credit.

Other than that, there's no kind of account sharing on Public Mobile. Each user gets an individual account, SIM card, and phone number. There's no way to share or transfer funds, rewards, minutes, data, or anything else between them.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @oooshkin   yes, you can port the Rogers line here, but no sharing  😞

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@oooshkin wrote:

Curious to know if PM provides the service - where I can bring my mom's number from Rogers to PM and share my plan. 
At least - talk minutes.  She doesn't use DATA.
Thank you

PM doesn't have a share plan. You can port your mom's phone number to PM, and set up her account using her email.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@oooshkin   so, no plan sharing here, each account/line is by itself. 

You can certainly bring her line here, maybe the $15 plan with 100 outgoing minus and unlimited incoming.  100 outgoing is not a lot, but you can buy $5 for 500 outgoing minutes add-on. So, assuming you need that 500 mins every month, it would be like $20 a month

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Good morning and welcome to public mobile.

Unfortunately, there are no real ways to share data or any other part of your plan with your mother. All plans are for her user.

There are a number of plans available at various prices. Perhaps one of them will suit your mother needs at a relatively low cost..

Need Help? Let's chat.