cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best way to use this forum?

slewin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just figured out how to bravo someone and posted my first post, not this on :).  Is there anything else I should know on how to utilize this forum or a place with good documention on how to use all it's features?

8 REPLIES 8

slewin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you everyone that have helped.  I am really enjoying this open community.

vcheung98
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am also new to this community, but I found the information in the following link super useful: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-Use-the-Public-Mobile-Community...

Hope this helps ^^

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@slewin wrote:

I just figured out how to bravo someone and posted my first post, not this on :).  Is there anything else I should know on how to utilize this forum or a place with good documention on how to use all it's features?

@slewin, you can tag specific members by using the @ symbol and typing their name.  When replying to someone it is best to quote them if it is a thread with lots of activity so they and others know who you are responding to.  To do that you need to click on the  3 dots ...

ShawnC13_0-1598027811407.png

and then you click on the " marks to have the post your are replying to quoted 

ShawnC13_1-1598027898740.png

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@slewin  sorry, no formal documentation, so go with trial and error along with just reading threads. 
Also click your avatar to see all the options available to manage your participation. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@slewin wrote:

Welcome to the Community Forum. I'd suggest you just poke around and discover all the features and discussions that are of interest to you. If you're able to contribute to a current discussion....you might even get a Community Reward later on !!

Need Help? Let's chat.