cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

usage history

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Is there a way for me to search ONLY web (data) activity on usage through my online account?  I've tried sorting column headers but that doesn't seem to help.

5 REPLIES 5

Maybe I'll get someone I know to help me with this spreadsheet - she's the Queen of spreadsheets. 🤫

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@HALIMACS wrote:

Is there a way for me to search ONLY web (data) activity on usage through my online account?  I've tried sorting column headers but that doesn't seem to help.

Hello @HALIMACS ,

I would suggest picking the date range you are looking for below:

esjliv_0-1598033493785.png

then sort the "Date/Time" column by A-Z or Z-A, this sorting does work it just looks off because it has the format of DD/MM/YYYY.

Then you can click the "Data Usage" column to group it. You will have to copy and paste into excel to see totals.

It is not the most user friendly method, I KNOW, but it may get you what you are looking for.

Good Luck!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@HALIMACS wrote:

@HALIMACS   Yes I believe you can if you click on the sub headings, ie: call type, originating#, data usage.  Click My Usage under Change my Plan option of the overview page. 

Edit: then click data usage and it sorts all your recent data usage.

Second edit to correct the sub headings names.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

I don't think it is possible due usage being based on date rather than type.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@HALIMACS wrote:

I haven't found a way, I think you are just going to have to go through all of your usage and take out the information you want.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.