cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Becoming a Public Mobile Customer

Awi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If I want to have 2 separate phone numbers, would I have to create 2 separate customer accounts using 2 different email addresses?

10 REPLIES 10

@Yummy 

yup.. i didn't edit my response part.. i just  quote it back since it looks like it wasn't clear what I was answering

(I thought I answered right after and you will right them all   🙂 )

You are correct but you did not quote his question and you did edit your response after my post (most likely added his question). I just quoted what you wrote. No hard feelings.

😉

@Yummy wrote:

@softech wrote:

@Awi   You can. But you will need to open ticket with PM support and have them to change the email address used

What? Why?

OP did not open accounts yet. He is just asking does he need all separate. Agent has nothing to do as of yet.

@Yummy   OP was asking

@Awi wrote:

Once you've created an account, can you switch your email addresses around?

@softech wrote:

@Awi   You can. But you will need to open ticket with PM support and have them to change the email address used

What? Why?

OP did not open accounts yet. He is just asking does he need all separate. Agent has nothing to do as of yet.

So yes, 2 email, 2 SIM, 2 independent account, 2 phone numbers. You can use SAME credit card to pay both bills.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Yes, you would need two separate and unique emails to create 2 separate account with unique phone numbers. And 2 SIM cards.

PM does not offer 'family plans' so in order to maintain accounts you would need to log in into each account separately and do whatever you have to do with accounts.

@Awi wrote:

Awi

Tsawwassen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

YES !

danvo1991

Yes, as long as it's 2 different emails and 2 different numbers

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Awi   Yes, you need 2 different email addresses to create 2 different accounts

PM does not have Family account idea  😞

Add: create first account first, then use the friend referral code for your 2nd account

Need Help? Let's chat.