cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cyber Monday text offer. One or two offers?

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

A685A5AD-0771-4F22-B5E0-18700E8A22F2.jpeg

Is this 2 separate offers?

1. Upgrade to a $40 plan 15gb

2. Another 5 x $5 RAF? That expires when? Or only works if you take the $40 plan?

10 REPLIES 10

@brettster99 

Just wait....my text came a good hour after my wife’s. 

@Yummy 

As usual the PM wording is not clear and can be interpreted many ways. 

Your way. 

Another way...

The first offer of $40 plan....plus a second offer of a 5 X $5 RAF. No mention of being tied. Let’s face it they want to gain customers......tying the 5 x $5 RAF to only be applicable to those that take the $40 plan won’t get that many referrals.....will it?? Having separate offers is an, “and/or” option and the 5 x $5 would be free standing with the opportunity to gain many more customers. 

@brettster99 wrote:

I didn’t get no offers 😭

You do not need it. 15GB is still available for existing customers with 'change on renewal).

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I didn’t get no offers 😭

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@CountyDownIeUk 

I just picked up my phone and saw the same offer....strangely because I usually don't get these offers and ask for clarification from @J_PM for that reason. I think they are unrelated but severely lacking in details more than usual......but at the moment I have bigger fish to fry!!

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Wife’s phone received same text offer. 

Clicking the link only leads to logging into My Account and no further. 

My account has the regular $1 credit for a referral offer.  

There should be a clearer explanation if they are tied together or separate AND show the terms. 

Like...where are those “conditions apply” posted???

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

I would say it is combined offer and not two separate offers due to word 'Plus': get an offer, PLUS invite friend and both will get $5 off.

CLB13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for asking this!

i don’t see any reference to the $5 referral deal in My Account… so I certainly can’t read the fine print… very frustrating.

i want to use the referral deal, but perhaps my $35 plan can’t even do it?  

what are the conditions and fine print?   If I refer when I only see reference to the usual $1 referral bonus, do I still get the $5 deal, etc?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

I think this is 2 offers in one not 2 separate offers. Get 15GB and $5 off as one deal.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @CountyDownIeUk 

it looks like they are separate one.  

I wonder when is the end date for that.   

And if people referred someone on the 5x$5, are they eligible for this one too?

Need Help? Let's chat.