cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay not working/ won’t accept new credit card

Kate-Mosher
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have autopay on, and have never had an issue until today when my payment was not received and my service was suspended. I logged in to make a payment, and it would not accept either of my cards, both registered to the same address. The notification I keep getting at the top of the page reads “unable to process transaction” and that it has not been approved by my card provider, though there is no issue with either of my credit cards. Any ideas? Please help! 

9 REPLIES 9

@niravcadtech open ticket with CS agent and have them check for you and you have not done so.  They will usually reply within an hour or two.

niravcadtech

Hi thanks for suggestions. I tried other option and entered amount but same issue. Autopay suddenly stopped working. They need to do something about it. @CS_Agent should consider it as priority as many people are facing same issue. I also removed auto pay which when i submitted ticket is their first attempt to pay from account during troubleshooting.

@niravcadtech  @Moderator is not the real moderator,  the one you want to look for is @CS_Agent   but you should open ticket with them..  They won't action on it because you tagged it

Also, before you open ticket with them, just want to confirm if your account is Active or Plan Expired

If Plan Expired and your service is working , you can safely ignore it.

If Suspended, try to make a manual payment.  But use the option "Other (Enter the desired payment amount)" instead of "Amount Due", that works better

niravcadtech

I am facing same issue. @Moderator should do something about it.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Should be able to manually pay using other and then you can re-enable autopay going forward. Also don't know if there is a lingering effect from the the issues at the start of the month with autopay

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

(sorry, for repost.. some of my earlier replies on this gone into unmoderatored items and I am so confuse) 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Kate-Mosher Do you still have a credit card on the system?  if you do , try to make a manual payment using the option 'Other" and it could work that way

If you already deleted the card, you might want to wait an hour before trying to put another card on it.  Trying too many times might trigger a Fraud lock

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Kate-Mosher  If there is an apartment or suite number leave that out and put postal code all in caps with no space.

If still not working then Contact support for assistance.

Contact customer service agents. 

Open a ticket via

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html (faster response time

Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue > "Click here to submit a ticket↗

or send a private message to

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/224

In the interim you can go to a corner store or gas station like Petro Canada/ Shell and buy a top-up vouchers. Take a anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour to activate it's usually fast from those places by the time you drive home you're good to go. Dial 611 from your cell and deposit the top-up voucher.

Auto-pay has been iffy lately and it's never (for longest time) has been bullet proof. Many manually make a deposit the night before their renewal to avoid these situations.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Could you try using different browser (Edge, Chrome)?

Do you enter credit card info Exactly as it is on statement? Do not enter apartment number (if any) and remove space in postal code. Sometimes all capitals make it work.

Need Help? Let's chat.