cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online account

PatrickLepage
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I am trying to access my online account, but it’s not recognizing my password or email address. Please help.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@PatrickLepage 

You should have got an email from PM to the email you used to create an account. Contact a search on all your emails to find the email from PM.

Clear your cache, cookies and go into incognito enter your email and click on Forgot Password.

Also try clicking on your avatar on the top right and look in My Setting and if you used the same email on this Community as your account.

If all fails, as noted by others, contact a CS_Agent by SIMon Chatbot or private message then answer your security question.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

You will need a CSA if you don't have email or pw or don't know your security question for the forget password link 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@PatrickLepage 

Have you tried the Forgot your password link?

If still problems contact a CSA.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.