cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto-pay bonus gone?

Atmd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've been with Public for over 5 years now. I'm pretty sure I used to get bonus data for having my account set up on auto-pay - no longer. When did this change?

7 REPLIES 7

DadaSo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Will we still see reduction on our bill from their old loyalty and autopay reward program after they convert all customers over to the new Points reward program ?

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If YOU personally did not change monetary reward to Points then autopay rewards is still active. It is called Subscription now and not autopay.

Yummy_0-1706981115616.png

Did you switch to public points @Atmd ?

You'd know by signing onto the rewards portal from within your self serve account. 

Hi @Atmd 

i said they still have autopay $2 off if you are on the legacy system and you enabled autopay 

for the bonus data, it is part of your legacy plan with or without autopay.  So, $15 will get 250Mb and $25 gets 1GB altogether even without autopay enabled

Atmd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So no auto pay or subscription bonus data?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Atmd 

Still available but the name has changed to Subscribe and with the Points Reward no $2/month credit…only 5% of your monthly bill in points.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Atmd 

if you are on the legacy rewards, you will still get $2 autopay rewards, it is still there as long as you have Autopay enabled

check your payment history, PM always add that on the last day of your renewal

Need Help? Let's chat.