cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any unlimited talk and text plan with no data?

lambkayan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone, I'm new to the community. Seems like all the plans at public mobile include data, which i don't need. Is there or had there been any plans that just offer talk and text? 

4 REPLIES 4

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@lambkayan , if all you need is unlimited talk and text, I would recommend the $100 per year Telus plan.  

https://www.telus.com/en/mobility/prepaid/plans

EB0
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@lambkayan 
all plans have data, the lowest for new customers is $19 unlimited calls and texts 1GB

Telus  has a yearly plan, $100 per year unlimited calls and text no data for two years promotion, after that it 400 minutes and 400 messages per year

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@lambkayan as of today (Ontario) no, but there are many plan offers that are expiring today so who know's what tomorrow will bring? Check tomorrow to see what's offered on the website or if you are an existing customer, look in your Public Mobile app to see what plans are offered to you as the website will include offers that are exclusive to new customers only

About a month ago or so we did have an unlimited Canada calling and texting that included just 250 mb of data for $15, would be nice to see that make a return but no guarantees

Meow
Mayor / Maire

No.

It used to be $15 unlimited calls/sms No data plan but for some STRANGE reason PM discontinued that GREAT plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.