cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another nice feature lost

Meow
Mayor / Maire

It used to be just hoovering over user name to be able to see when such user registered with Community. Now you have to click on user name to see that and much more details.

8 REPLIES 8

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Meow  I miss that feature too. 

Take 3 before using SIMon.Take 3 before using SIMon.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Makes complete sense @Meow  🙂

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@0PX9O4 wrote:

Hmm, you really do like thoroughly investigating your fellow community members, don't you @Meow ?

No, not really. I used to use it to see when somebody joined Community if questions are silly or awkward. If somebody joined 2 years ago and this is his/her first post he/she is supposed to know there is Search option and not to ask 'why my accounts shows - expired'.

But not everybody cares to join and participate and research Community first. Easiest is just to ask without thinking...

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@esjliv  I have no idea. Bravo's play a part in the secret formula , as do other factors : solutions posts ect...   

@mimmo wrote:

But the leader board is back so lot less processing power is needed for the univac

@mimmo  - does the Bravo Leaderboard truly show how the rankings land?

If so, does that mean ONLY Bravos count in the Get Help section for Community Rewards?

Seems simple enough, but is that the untold formula?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

But the leader board is back so lot less processing power is needed for the univac

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hmm, you really do like thoroughly investigating your fellow community members, don't you @Meow ?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

yup.. its not Univac 500 friendly anymore.  🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.