Did you mean: 

Service

keishananda
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I already paid for my monthly data, but its not working yet

4 REPLIES 4

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

When did you join PM? Did data worked before or this is your first month with PM?

Does other services work: send/receive SMS and calls?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@keishananda  - did you just activate a Public Mobile SIM card and your has never worked?

Ensure the Data option in your phone's settings is turned on.

Perform a Reset of our Network Settings on your device.

Can you try your SIM into another phone to see if Data works then? 

If are are an existing customer that just ran out of Data in your current cycle - note, that just adding funds to your account does not Renew your Plan, nor does it replenish your Data.

In this case, you either need to:

1-Purchase an Addon

Note that purchasing an add-on is a two step process. You should be able to use it instantly.

A-First you need to add the $ to your account and

B-then add the add-on to your account.

Don't forget to restart your phone.

2-Renew your plan early (by changing your plan up/down grade to another plan, or asking CSA to renew the same plan for you)

Methods to contact CSA:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@keishananda   did you login to My Account?  is it showing Account Active or Suspended?

and is it the renewal time yet? or it is not time for renewal yet but you already used up the data?  if that is the case, there is no early renewal, at least cannot be done yourself.  You will need to reach out to CS Agent to ask them to renew early.  Or you think think you will need more data month after month, then maybe changing to higher tier plan is the solution?

Provide us more information and we can assist and suggest.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@keishananda 
Can you log into self service and see if you have data listed under My Data & Add-Ons?

Are your APN settings correct?

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles?q=Apn

Need Help? Let's chat.