cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't receive my extra Sim card!

melinasirati
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I'm Melina and I'm a Public mobile customer. I ordered a Sim card a week ago and the Public mobile company said to me that we will send you an extra Simcard for free. So I was expecting to receive 2 Simcards but when it arrived I realized you have sent me just one!! I want to refer a new customer and I wanted to give him that new Sim card but now I just have one. (I paid $10 before tax for one Simcard and a gift Sim card). Could you please check that for me? Is there any problem that you didn't send me the extra Sim Card??

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@melinasirati 

when you buy it at Quantity how many you put it and also at your Cart how many is will you see 1 or more
before the have a promo buy one getting another one Free or another promo buy it one for $10 another one Free but everything is automatically by system is going at Quantity how many you put it and also at your Cart how many is will be.

if you missing anyting 

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,
  • order number,

Anonymous
Not applicable

@melinasirati : Just choose other or something. It doesn't really matter. You just want to get a response. You'll likely get an email notification of the response. Don't answer that. Come back here and click on the little envelope next to your beaker avatar and you'll see the response on the left. Click on the subject line to open it to the right. Click on any expand line to see it all.

@melinasirati wrote:

Thanks but I cannot find my issue among the options. The only option that is close is "SIM did not arrive". Where can I explain it when I submit a ticket?

HI @melinasirati   You can just pick that option and continue.  And you are telling the truth, 1 of the 2 SIMs did not arrive  🙂

Again you can follow this  to open the ticket at chatbot

1. Type: did not receive my sim card
  2. Then click "Contact Us" ,
  3. and then click "Click here to submit a ticket"

you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

melinasirati
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks but I cannot find my issue among the options. The only option that is close is "SIM did not arrive". Where can I explain it when I submit a ticket?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@melinasirati : I'm not sure how long or whether a special price has been off and on but if you paid $10 I wonder if that was a period of time when it wasn't on special. Right now, the price is $5. You could get 2 for the original price. But as above to resolve.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Please contact CSA:

- Send a private message to the CSA by clicking https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

and explain your issue. They will help you out.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@melinasirati 

Contact customer service agents. 

Open a ticket via: 

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html (faster response time) 

Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue > "Click here to submit a ticket↗" 

or send a private message to: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

and describe your issue. Include your name,phone #, account #, Email address,4-digit PIN to speed up authentication process.

Need Help? Let's chat.