cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add ons and usage missing

thatmatt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This morning during the maintenance my add on data disappeared and when I go to look up my data usage it's all gone.

Looking at my usage during this cycle on my phones I shouldn't have used up my add in data. Anyone know how to see my day by day data usage right now? Anyone else have their add ons disappear? 

4 REPLIES 4

thatmatt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No that's the problem now I have no data and I don't feel like spending 30 bucks while this is sorted out 😞

@thatmatt wrote:

This morning during the maintenance my add on data disappeared and when I go to look up my data usage it's all gone.

Looking at my usage during this cycle on my phones I shouldn't have used up my add in data. Anyone know how to see my day by day data usage right now? Anyone else have their add ons disappear? 

Does your data still work? Sometimes, I see even the plan details disappear. Usually, it fixes itself over a little bit of time.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@thatmatt 

There have been a few reports of people data counter not renewing or missing.  

If your data is still indeed missing by PM error, then you should contact moderator.  Click on question mark on right lower corner of website and start ticketing process.  Expect 1-2 days wait response though.  

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@thatmatt wrote:

There are a couple of users posting they are suddenly out of their data early or halfway thru their 90 day plans. When they could access their accounts the data portion of their plans was not showing. This was before the scheduled maintenance. To see day to day usage if you can access it or wait 20 more min. you can look at usage under your plan on the overview page (top left.)

Re: Data all gone!

Need Help? Let's chat.