cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged for account that was never activated

RFOX86
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I discovered I am being charged for an account that I never activated and cancelled long ago.  Public mobile mods, please contact me as there seems to be no support available.

6 REPLIES 6

@RFOX86  Previously you posted "I discovered I am being charged for an account that I never activated and cancelled long ago.  Public mobile mods, please contact me as there seems to be no support available."

You were told how to contact support back then.  What happened when you contacted them?  The reps don't send messages to the forum, they go to your community inbox which is accessed via the envelope icon top right or tap your avatar for a drop down menu with Messages.

Hello @RFOX86 

This isn't the first time I've heard of this. I have seen in the past people claiming other people's accounts being charged to their credit cards. However, they themselves are customers. But you must create a ticket to a CS Agent for help. Explain to them what's happened and hopefully they can figure it out. If you get nowhere, then as @hTideGnow mentioned, you can reach out to your credit card company and do a charge back. That will cancel and close the account. However, not sure how far the bank will go back as it took you 6 months to say something. Sounds either fishy or irresponsible of your finances....  this will be what they think.

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1718585726496.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I am not a Public Mobile employee. I am a customer just like you. Please do not send me a private message with your personal information. 

HI @RFOX86 

started for unclear reason? maybe someone in your family used your credit card? Or you have a Koodo or Telus service now?  Sometimes, Koodo and Telus use their different brands on credit card for charges

Court wont' work as likely your card is compromised 

a proper way to try to get the money back, at least stop further charges,  is to contact support agent.  But honest, this is a long way 

A better way is just call your card and ask them for a charge back.  Once it is done, the PM account will be suspended and you wont get more charges

RFOX86
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had an account started for unclear reasons in January.  I've been charged for 6 months for an account I never activated or used and reps just send messages to the forum that I can't get access to reliably.  Now the reset pass word is sending texts to another phone number.  Why am I not receiving service?  Do I need to go to court for this?

fixin
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@RFOX86 - Please contact CS_Agent to deactivate your account:

⬇️ Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

If the link above doesn’t work, please go here to create a ticket to CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. They work 7 days a week from 9 AM to 10 PM EST.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for an agent because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your mailbox by clicking this link here: Messages

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@RFOX86 

submit ticket with support . using the chat bubble bottom right of screen 

Handy1_0-1712106437372.jpeg

If that doesn’t work you can always send private message to support .

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.