cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$50 40GB CAN-US plan

Malik2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I see this plan on the website but when i tried to subscribe, it kept changing it to a 50GB Canada only plan. Any ideas how to fix it ? 

9 REPLIES 9

Escalate. Show that requirement from the agent to the new agent and say this is what you were instructed to do. Fix it. Please.

We have seen a few of these "complaints" from people. The plan seems to be there for me but of course that doesn't help you.

Malik2

Update: I reached out to CS and was told to pick the plan that showed up and they would be able to change it. It ended up defaulting to the 50GB plan with a 3 month subscription with no option to change it. I signed up as told but then was advised that the plan couldn't be changed as the prices are different !!?? 

Has anyone faced an issue like this before? I'll now be charged for 3 months for a plan that I didn't want. Any way to cancel and get a refund ? 

CSA is the way to go @Malik2 

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

Malik2

Thanks for replying !

I tried the app just now and the plan doesn't show there either. I'll raise a ticket and see what happens.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

I see it now - on promotion. 

Thanks @Phil_Adelphus 

@HALIMACS  "I do not believe there is a 50 GB Canada only plan." 

Yes there is it's $55 or $45 on 90 day subscription.  The Canada/US one is 40GB.  Someone else posted a while back with the same problem.  It was showing on the website but not in the app if I recall correctly.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Malik2 

I do not believe there is a 50 GB Canada only plan.

If that’s the one displaying, that’s likely the Canada – US plan.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

What happens if you try through the Public Mobile app?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Malik2 

if you are using browser, try to use Incognit/Private/Secret mode on your browser to login and make plan change

or you can try download the app

If same, please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.