Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4G plan

Haider32
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone ! 

is there any 4G plan below 40 $

7 REPLIES 7

I would hope they will start improving $25 and $35 plans , too. (or even $15)  I don't need 4G speed.  A bit more data would be reasonable  $25 for 2GB, $35 for 5GB and maybe $15 for 1 GB would be nice

tzliu
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Would switch to it in a heart beat, if there is a $30-35 4G plan with 3-4GB data.  Maybe should have switched to the $55 less $20 for 15months promotion.  The only issue is that the price will inevitably inch up and up with the threw-in data which very few would fully use. Koodo used to have a $35 for 5GB plan, now it is $40, maybe it will be $45 next year.

2Stepper

If you take the $40 plan and have any loyalty, pre-authorized payments, community and/or refer-a-friend rewards then your payment every 30 days will be less than $40 (not accounting for taxes).

Edembers

Try using the 3G plans, they perform really well and you can switch back if you don’t like it. You will only notice a difference if you are downloading large files, normal web pages are snappy as the latency is the same as on 4G. I always download large files on WiFi at home so no issue being on 3G

statusquo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes choose $55 plan and add promo code 20OFFMONTHLY.   It seems to work but everyone is posting to change now and it will work. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

No, unless you consider $55-$20 promo plan.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Haider32  Nope not officially for existing customers.

Today is the last day for the $55 plan less $20 credit. Promotion 

Need Help? Let's chat.