cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotions

lim4limit
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Are there any promotions for Black Friday for existing customers?

13 REPLIES 13

Islapspaghett

Pheww xD and I definitely agree with you! 

Since I joined after the deadline (begrudgingly), I was automatically enrolled in the points program.

That's true! It sure beats most competitor offers 😣😂

@Islapspaghett...

No disrespect taken... we all hate the Points, I think.

If you're currently on Rewards program, you can change plans and Rewards will continue as long as you don't opt for Points.

If you're a current Points customer...well... at least it's something, I guess eh.

🙄

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@lim4limit 

there was a member that tested out the new promo $35/20gb and it is indeed available for existing customers. customers will receive a $20 credit for 15 months. after that the price will increase to $55

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Existing-Customer-Can-get-55-plan-for-35/...

you can always stay up to date on the current promos in the 'announcement' section of the forums

Islapspaghett

Not to be disrespectful, but I hate the points system with passion.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@lim4limit     There's also a deal where if you buy a CPO phone, you'll get a free bonus sim card and a $30 credit ($5 x 6 months) applied to your account.

That's a good deal too.

@Yummy wrote:

@hairbag1 wrote:

Perdy good deal for us existing right here....

It that some kind of new slang for 'good deal'? Just asking...😋😂

@Yummy 

That 'slang' from @hairbag1 is spoken like an East Coaster.   (i'm guessing... 🤔)

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@lim4limit     Yes there is sort of, if you count getting 2 sim cards for the price of 1.     That's 2 sim cards for $10.

@hairbag1 wrote:

It that some kind of new slang for 'good deal'? Just asking...😋😂

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

planupgrade.jpg

Nope. If you find a plan somewhere else that fits your life / wallet better than what you have here at PM, best is to jump on it. You can always come back to PM if the grass isn't as green...but you won't have the old Rewards that you do today. As of January 2022, all new accounts are enrolled in Points instead....and there's no going back.

@lim4limit     No they don't. But we wish they did!

lim4limit

Does Public Mobile match competitive deals?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@lim4limit 

You can change your plan in self service for the 15 GB for $40 or 20 GB for $45. Make sure to change on next renewal date.

Need Help? Let's chat.