cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Existing Customer Can get $55 plan for $35

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey Everyone,

i decided to be the ginne pig for us longtime customers. 

yes the promo code works and I was just charged the $35 for the $55 plan with the promo code.

So switch away if you were not willing to be the test subject but really wanted this plan. ☺️

E1C568D2-5D1B-4933-B41B-18FE13E1D9EF.png

EB5287DA-0075-47E0-83E8-881C4197BE56.png

15 REPLIES 15

Tony6688
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Has anybody tried changing the plan on renewal to see if promo successfully applied? 

Davidolivia

Yes it is listed on the next payment tab

brettster99
Here it is 6A48EB01-F7D2-421D-AB4E-BF648281C363.png

Davidolivia

Yes it is listed there.

But i did immediate  start to new plan, not scheduling it at renewal.

mitchnet12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thank you for the confirmation. I hope the discount is applied on your next renewal. Depending on where customers are in their plan cycle, it may not be worth changing their plan too early.

brettster99

Yes, but apperantly it will not work for people who are existing and plan to change on renewal. And I am not even sure what I am seeing is corret. Showing $29 after the old rewards system discount plus tax

mitchnet12

@brettster99  Is the $20 discount listed with your next payment in My Account on the Payment tab?

mitchnet12

@brettster99  Thank you for confirming that the promotion works! We'll have to setup calendar reminders before the 16th month renewal to check on our plans!

messenabout

I meant, what blowback?

messenabout

Do you mean just by everyone switching now?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@brettster99   Nice, thanks for confirming.  So another good deal for existing customers.   

You also just beat @Metal1967 who was also willing to be the guinea pig and scheduled a change to this plan yesterday.   😁

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

That is a great find, if you keep the plan longer than 30 months you would have been better off getting the $45 promo right now.  Even after 15 months you never know what plans will be priced at.  Hopefully prices might edge down even further!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@brettster99      You've just opened up the flood gates!   Watch out for the blow back.

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@brettster99 welcome to our family...

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Love the guinea pig!!! Nice one!! Way t' take one for the team!

Need Help? Let's chat.