cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4G $24 4GB enrollment, current PM customer

LIOTA
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’m a PM customer and would like to change my subscription to 4G $24 4GB from 3G $25 1GB plan while keeping loyal benefit gained over years. Please help.

15 REPLIES 15

LTD2023
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Me too, I would like this offer as well otherwise I will have  to go to another provider after my rewards are discontinued.

Gigsdo

Me too. 

Gigsdo

I haven’t decided was just wishing could get the new offer that PM is offering to new customers only 

andy889

Which mobile company are you planning to switch to and how much are the plans you're looking at?  Thanks in advance for all the information. 

Gigsdo

If you figure out how we could get it let us know. 
Tks

Gigsdo

I would love to be able to switch also but they will not give this to their loyal customers they have had for years just new customers 

LIOTA

I found a Freedom’s offer with auto pay beats the deal too… Thanks again @Dunkman!

LIOTA

I’ve been procrastinating, I realize now that PM isn’t offering the best out there any more… unfortunate.

golfball
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

There is not much point arguing with customer service to keep your reward. They are removing the loyalty discount entirely in May.

@LIOTA wrote:

Thanks for the advice! I’ll give a try anyways!

@LIOTA 

No problem.  Worth a try.  Luck of the draw depending on the CSA you get. 

If you get denied, if you really want this plan and keep the same number, you can port out to another mobile company and then port back.  You will lose whatever rewards that you have now.  Saying that, since Public mobile is moving to the points system in May, you are going to lose the loyalty and autopay rewards anyways.  So, it might be a consideration.  Or as other customers have done, consider moving to another mobile company. 

@LIOTA 

you won't lose your older data and LD minutes add-on from previous holiday give-aways.

LIOTA

Thanks for the advice! I’ll give a try anyways!

LIOTA

Thanks for the advice!

They deny or burn your money even if they approve… doesn’t sound like a fun PM that used to be! But I’ll try, thanks again!

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@LIOTA 

Unfortunately, this $24 plans is only for new activations/customers only.  

You could try to contact customer service agent to see whether they can change for you.  Unlikely since you are not upgrading your plan (ie. going from cheaper plan to more expensive).  IF you are lucky, CSA may change for you.  YMMV. No guarantees. 

Submit a ticket for CSA help:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

fixin
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@LIOTA - CS_Agent can do that, but don't be sad if they deny you. You will lose the rest of your month if your request gets approved.

⬇️ Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

If the link above doesn’t work, please go here to create a ticket to CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. They work 7 days a week from 9 AM to 10 PM EST.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for an agent because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your mailbox by clicking this link here: Messages

Need Help? Let's chat.