Did you mean: 

$39 20GB per month plan is back

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thank God.Screenshot 2023-06-20 092919.png

8 REPLIES 8

TheKaburagi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It's nice to see better plans for customers these days. Hoping they'll continue to get better and cheaper.

@Proximame too , no grass grows under my feet 😉

Proxima
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I decided to take advantage of the 90gigs for 90 days.. its a great deal 

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

I noticed that too. I was hoping for the Quebec $50 40gb Can/US plan, but it's nice to see these promos sticking around.

@mitchnet12 wrote:

It's nice that customers have a choice for a decent data plan.

I had scheduled a plan change to the $39.00 20GB plan when it first came out, which renewed on the weekend. I scheduled another plan change to the 90 day 30GB plan after the renewal. I hardly use any data but since the $40 15GB plan came out last Fall, it does offer good flexibility if the data is needed, say in an emergency situation.

Isn't the 90 day plan for 90 GB?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mitchnet12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It's nice that customers have a choice for a decent data plan.

I had scheduled a plan change to the $39.00 20GB plan when it first came out, which renewed on the weekend. I scheduled another plan change to the 90 day 3090GB plan after the renewal. I hardly use any data but since the $40 15GB plan came out last Fall, it does offer good flexibility if the data is needed, say in an emergency situation.

frostyfire22
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yep, a fantastic plan.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@mojorising  It sure is . Hoping the extend the 30GB for $39 90 day plan also 

Need Help? Let's chat.