cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade subscription on renewal date

Icon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Tried to upgrade my subscription, supposed to happen last renewal date (August 18th) but so far no joy… I’m on 3G plan right now, wanted to move to 4G service as requested on August 15th to start on my renewal date, August 18th for $19.00 / month.

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@EB0 

Not im my account, the lowest plan was $23 for 6gb. I wanted to switch from my $25 plan to the $19 plan but I waited until my bonus data for switching to the Points Rewards expired but it $19 plan disappear from my account.

Your $15 is grandfathered.

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@BKNS27 

The $19 plan is still available to the existing customers on the $15 plan 100 minutes 256mb 3G, I have it on my $15 account 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Icon 

I think the $19 plan are for new activations.

It was available for existing members until July 25 and I missed the bus on this deal.

You can try contacting a CS_Agent but other existing members were denied for promos for new members.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Icon 

Did you clear cache and sign back in? Sometimes browser not updated with most up to date-info.

If it's still showing the same old plan,  when you had click submit did you verify that it was processed successfully?

Was the $19 plan showing as available for you to upgrade to within your account? Not everyone is able to upgrade to that plan.

Finally,  if it didn't go through and it's still showing as available now, click Change on Renewal for next cycle day.

Need Help? Let's chat.