cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$29 Plan - 20 GB LTE - Available to existing customers

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

Somebody from Public mobile must have listed to some customers. 

It looks like that $29 plan is available to existing customers.  

https://subscribe.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/activation/plans/20GB-4Gspeed5

Hopefully, Public mobile will even make the $24 plan available to existing customers in the future also. 

9 REPLIES 9

Kimjohnston
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been waiting for a response from CS Agent for 20 hrs. I can't get an answer...

Jedi1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Kimjohnston i have always been on points but have switched plans previously and have a few friend referrals. They stay with my account and I get points for them each billing cycle.  

Kimjohnston

We're you able to keep your credits for friend referrals and add ons?

Jedi1

@DennyCrane I have wondered this myself.  Just switched a couple lines to this plan.  We were already on points.  

@Sandalwood1 or these are some of the benefits we'll start to see now that the legacy rewards are going away. I've always believed that the reason for a lot of these "new customer only" restrictions was because too many of us were holding out on the legacy rewards program, which when stacked on these amazing prices makes plans like this unprofitable.

dwh1

@Sandalwood1 wrote:

Is PM scrambling to appease some customers to stay by opening up a few plans for existing customers instead of new subs ? Maybe PM is trying to plug the 'porting out' leak from a trickle right now from turning into a levee breach by May. For me there are other providers out there who don't pee on there long term existing clients. Fix the rewards system and grandfather legacy customers.

This probably isn't true, but perhaps PM is taking the gained revenue by removing legacy rewards and using it to provide things that benefit ALL users and not just those who have been here more than two years?

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

The catch may be that dropping to that from a higher priced plan would delete the data bonus for the rewards to points switch?  Although having said that perhaps most people wouldn't really care about that!

Mc25

Yes, I just switched my plan to 29$/20GB on 4G for my next renewal.

Sandalwood1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is PM scrambling to appease some customers to stay by opening up a few plans for existing customers instead of new subs ? Maybe PM is trying to plug the 'porting out' leak from a trickle right now from turning into a levee breach by May. For me there are other providers out there who don't pee on there long term existing clients. Fix the rewards system and grandfather legacy customers.

Need Help? Let's chat.