cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim not valid and can’t login

Mitsuna
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a terrible situation now. I supposed to transfer my number to this company. However, whenever I tried to activate SIM card which I ordered it says “not valid SIM card”. And then when I want to login, the page is down or maintenance so I can’t go ahead to resolve anything. Please could anyone help me..

3 REPLIES 3

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello there, and thanks for visiting our community forum.

The community is a great way of searching for answers and help from our customers, however if you still need assistance, and you have reached out through a private message, we kindly ask to keep an eye on your community inbox.

Our customer support team will get in touch as soon as possible.
Public Mobile Team.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Mitsuna ,were you able to figure it out?

If not did you  order and received a Public Mobile SIM card in the mail that you have now received? You have downloaded the app and getting the error message? Depending on what step it stopped you can log out and try again today. Where did you get that card from?

@Mitsuna wrote:

I have a terrible situation now. I supposed to transfer my number to this company. However, whenever I tried to activate SIM card which I ordered it says “not valid SIM card”. And then when I want to login, the page is down or maintenance so I can’t go ahead to resolve anything. Please could anyone help me..

Is it the activaiton system telling on that the SIM card that is invalid or is it the phone saying that it's invalid. In the case of the actviation system refusing to accept the SIM card number, there's no other choice but to get another SIM card. It's possible that someone else has mistakenly activated that SIM card already.

Need Help? Let's chat.