Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$23-6GB for existing subscribers

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

PM continues to be nice to existing subscribers

As of this morning, the $23-6GB plan is available for us all

and $19-1GB is back for existing. (I know some never "lose" that , but for me, it disappeared for couple days on all my account)

51 REPLIES 51

@hTideGnow wrote:

PM continues to be nice to existing subscribers

As of this morning, the $23-6GB plan is available for us all

and $19-1GB is back for existing. (I know some never "lose" that , but for me, it disappeared for couple days on all my account)

Neither plan is available to all existing customers.  Avaialble plans can and do differ from day to day and from customer to customer.  I have neither plan available to me.

golfball
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I feel bad for anyone stuck on the $25 1GB 3G plan when they could have switched to the $19 plan until this change.

EB0

I’m interested to know if $23 & $19 plans are available to existing customers on the old $25 1GB 3G or the new $24 4GB plan.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I am seeing it in one account and not another.  It's looks like if the $19/1GB and $23/6GB plans are higher priced than the existing plan, it becomes available.  Interesting...

Oh well,  once bitten twice shy 🤭.  

Twice bitten. 

There is a plan for everyone.  I'll stick to what I got.

slusagm

you are too serious, it was meant to be a joke

EB0

@slusagm 

This is not how the AI working, it’s simpler than that, show $29 10GB for all existing customers, show only new plans greater than your current plan.

AI is more complicated than that.

EB0

@Sansan 

I think they enable existing customers to upgrade is a good step, there will be no need to contact support anyone to upgrade and get decline.

slusagm

I guess now they have AI to decide what to offer to whom  🙂

That makes sense that they want people to upgrade.  So why so they decline us when we ask for upgrade from the $15 plan? Looks like poor and disorganized planning. I was declined to upgrade to another offer twice saying it's for new customers only. 

EB0

@hTideGnow 

Sorry I meant $29 10GB

also, new customers have the option for $23 6GB 30 days or $66 18GB 90 days, exciting $15 plan customers have only $23 6GB 30 days option 

@EB0 wrote:

@hTideGnow 

That what looks like, my $34 & $75/90 days have only $29 1GB.

hi @EB0 , you meant $29-10GB??

EB0

@hTideGnow 

That what looks like, my $34 & $75/90 days have only $29 10GB.

hi @maurelle 

so, you meant people with plan above $23 won't see those plans?

EB0

@hTideGnow , both plans are available on my $15 plans only, other higher plans have only  $29 10GB

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Yes the $23/6 is there for all. I personally don't find it appealing however. 🙄

Last month they sent SMS to upgrade to $22/6GB.

So now it's, $1 more this month? Really?? 😒

I wonder what the new sms offers will be🤔.?

maurelle
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@eddieO wrote:

@hTideGnow must be dependant on your location (I'm in Ontario)? I'm not seeing either of these options for me in my account. Cheapest one I have available is the $29 plan with 10 GB on 4G 😞

PM is banning people from downgrading to a cheaper plan that would match their usage better. They are trying very hard to get you to spend more, so on the $15 the $19/1GB and the $23/6GB is available.

I hope that does not mean it is a targeted offers like those sms people got

the $23 says Promotion, the $19 says Recommended

slusagm

not me, i don't see those 2 plans

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@hTideGnow must be dependant on your location (I'm in Ontario)? I'm not seeing either of these options for me in my account. Cheapest one I have available is the $29 plan with 10 GB on 4G 😞

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow  Thanks for the heads up , when I check my account I still only have the 10GB for $29 

the $23 6GB just for new activations and still no $19 1GB here in the maritimes 

Need Help? Let's chat.