cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 dollars short for plan renewal

Deeschmizz
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I did some bad math and ended up with 48/50$ Necessary to reactivate my monthly plan, I live 2 hrs away from my closest store.  Is there anyway to compensate this?? I have no credit card.

11 REPLIES 11

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dust2dust 

I went by the title. But if they really need $2 I have 3 cards with balances that total $2.38. They will have to put the work in to load the funds from all 3 cards.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

If Deeschmizz used the proper wording then they won't get that reward on a reactivation. Reactivation means suspended. But maybe they meant their next renewal.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector 

If the OP ever replies to the thread or her private messages......I just offered to get them set up for Auto pay. Instant $2 reward. Problem solved. It's also a solution that keeps on giving......

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Deeschmizz    In urgent cases of needing to pay, there's always online services like recharge.com or ding.com, however, they do charge a fee.

I liked the suggestion to have a friend in town or a friend anywhere who has a credit card, purchase the extra $$ value and give you the code to add it to your account. One important piece of the puzzle is whether this is for an upcoming renewal OR a renewal that has already failed due to Insufficient Funds.

AE_Collectro

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Deeschmizz 

Unfortunately, the only option is to downgrade your plan for now so you will continue to have service.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Deeschmizz 

When is your renewal?

Edit:

@Deeschmizz 

I sent you a private message with a possible solution for you.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

You could use your debit card as well if it's a visa debit which most banks have these days. If not then the suggestions above are probably your only options 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Deeschmizz without being able to add more funds, your option would be to pick a lower priced plan for this next coming cycle.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Without a valid credit card...there's not much you can do on-line. Can you get a friend in town to pick up a payment voucher, call you with the 12 digit activation PIN code, then you could dial 611 to add the $$ to your account. Get vouchers at any 7-11 type of store...Walmart even has them.

edit...

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Is your account suspended?

You can manually add $2 through self-serving account and reactivate service.

To reactivate account, do manual pay, choose "Other" as payment type and pay. Credit card has to be registered with PM. You can make only 2 attempts to pay this way. If it fails you will have to wait an hour to try again.

Did not see OP has no CC 😞

Solution would be if somebody could buy voucher for you and let you know activation code so you can load it through 611 or self-serve account.

Even you can purchase voucher if you have PayPal account.

Some details are here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/voucher-payment-options

Once payment is completed, logoff and reboot the phone. Service/plan should automatically reactivate.

If it doesn't reactivate then go to the plans or usage page and click on the lost/stolen feature. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your plan should automatically reactivate.

Need Help? Let's chat.