cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

legacy customer from 30 to 90 days plan, rewards missing

angieh21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good evening guys, I need some help here!

I have been with PM for 4 years and just changed my plan from 30 days to 90 days, they only applied auto pay $2, loyalty $3 and referral rewards $8 for 1 months rather than 3 months. 

correctly me if i'm wrong, based on my calculation, unless they are giving me 5 month of rewards on the next 90 days renewal, they are shorting me $26 dollars for the rewards. 

Please share your thoughts on this, thank you! 

3 REPLIES 3

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@esjliv 

no they didn't as the customer still forfeits the 90 days... 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@angieh21 your rewards should be rewarded every 30 days on your 90 day plan. Makes sense actually...what if you do receive 3 months of rewards on day 1 of 90, then change the plan to a 30 day plan a few days later, then Public Mobile would have over given you your intended rewards.

Wait for the next 90 days and ensure you get what know you should be getting. If any issues after that then check with an agent. But I believe it will all work out.

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

When you move to a 90 day plan for the first time from a 30 day plan, you only have 30 days of rewards (x1) applied towards the first billing cycle. Once you complete the 90 day plan you will have 90 days (x3) rewards for that the next billing cycle. So it's a bit of a hit on the nose the first time, but the next billing is when you will reap the rewards.

Need Help? Let's chat.