cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$15 / month talk time plan

Woomera
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I showed a friend the $15 / month plan yesterday which showed Unlimited talk ...screenshot attached . Signed them up today and it appears there's 100mins in their plan ? Which is correct ? 339572829_176746311835166_3813699679557458215_n.jpg

21 REPLIES 21

Edited: I just repeated myself but I can’t delete this message! 🤣

Tsawwassen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

just a writing error ?  Hey do you want to buy a 2023 VW for sale for only $3000 ? 

After you make the trip then I oops - it's just a writing error - it's actually a 2003 model.

Tsawwassen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It has caused a bit of bad blood for me. Because of this clearly advertised but not honoured plan feature.

I think that it's unacceptable for a company to advertise something and after it has been purchased not honour what they advertised and just excuse themselves with an o-well it's just a mistake in our advertised  solicitation. I do believe that here is a law against just that.

@hairbag1 , yet that same writing error was like that for many months which they kept saying they’re working on fixing it! Well did they ever considering how the wording got really messed up to show unlimited minutes! I will stay confused as to how they messed it up again to put it exactly back to the previous error of not including unlimited incoming calls & still not proof read it before submitting it! I have dyslexia & I can still see it is wrong! 🤣 Thank you for trying to get them to understand what they refuse to clearly see what they keep doing wrong! Many of us have tried for quite some time to deaf ears!

Here's their latest response...

The 15 dollars plan includes the following features:

-100 minutes of outgoing Canada-wide minutes

- unlimited incoming calls

- 250 MB of Mobile data

- unlimited incoming and outgoing text messages Canada-wide and internationally

I know that on the website the feature of unlimited minutes is missing, but is just a writing error. Our management will notify the plan details as soon as possible, but all the features are already provided in the plan. Let me know if you have any other inquiries.

So it's "just a writing error" after all.  Well; that explains it !!  hairbag1_1-1680623123223.png

@hairbag1 wrote:

@LitlLdy 

in my message to the CSA, i stressed that the way the plan is worded..is very confusing. I suggested they clean up that wording..so far nothing !

@hairbag1 , they’ve been told numerous times in the past! They just keep saying we’re aware of it & working on it! So, instead we get several posts from current & potential new customers confused about it thinking it’s only 100 minutes total & what happened to the unlimited incoming minutes! PM couldn’t easily fix/stop all these repeated questions/posts/support tickets by fixing the plans post on the website back to the correct wording but leaving it is a push/hint to pay for a higher priced plan!

@LitlLdy 

in my message to the CSA, i stressed that the way the plan is worded..is very confusing. I suggested they clean up that wording..so far nothing !

@hairbag1 , the plan was changed back by 6pm yesterday to how the plan was before the so called 2 week error! Note, they still didn’t add back that there’s unlimited incoming calls, it just says 100 Minutes! Making it look like there’s only 100 minutes total for incoming & outgoing which has been the error for quite some time when they removed it from saying unlimited incoming minutes before they messed it up again to this last updated error in post! They need to hire someone that pays attention to what they’re doing & proof reads their work before submitting it!

Edit: For some reason PM is content with misleading Customers with no repercussions! No compensation whatsoever to those Customers! 😕 I just don’t understand! I’m very disappointed with them more & more!

@softech 

clipped from my messages this am...

Hello @hairbag1!

Thank you for your reply!

The upper management communicated to us that the unlimited incoming and outgoing Canada wide calls for the 15$ plan was an error on the site and it's only unlimited incoming Canada wide and 100 outgoing Canada wide call minutes.

hairbag1_0-1680616433444.png

added @Woomera 

@Woomera wrote:

I see that ...it wasn't that way yesterday ...very frustrating and embarrassing when trying to set up a new account

@Woomera , that plan has been posted incorrectly since at least Tuesday of last week & they didn’t change it until late today! There’s going to be some very upset new customers that signed up for that plan that was falsely posted! I’m sorry this happened. I know it’s upsetting & disappointing 😕

Edit: That plan was still showing incorrectly as of 2:47pm today!

IMG_0096.png

@BKNS27 , it’s ironic that PM still can’t get that plan correct on their website! It only says 100 minutes! No mention of unlimited incoming minutes! 🙄

Woomera

I see that ...it wasn't that way yesterday ...very frustrating and embarrassing when trying to set up a new account

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Woomera 

PM have changed their website due to the potential error.

IMG_0090.png

Woomera

Hey ..don't trying to be difficult , but where do you see the Unlimited incoming ? To me 100 Canada Wide Talk means 100 mins in TOTAL ...incoming and outgoing ? 

Woomera

I understood 100 OUTGOING and unlimited incoming but user hairbag1 above says 100 out and unlimited incoming as well but to me I would assume 100 in total ? 

Woomera

It's annoying ...I've signed quite a few people up over the years and as far as I remembered , the $15 plan was 100 mins OUTGOING  and unlimited incoming . The screenshot I posted from yesterday clearly shows Unlimited for both.

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Woomera 

This is a giant error on the marketing teams fault further exasperated by it not being fixed once informed of the change. Your friend has a good leg to stand on to argue that they honour the plan (which pm likely will not) but they can seek compensation. I suggested to another user that they ask for 6×$5/500min add ons ($30 worth or the value of 2×$15 plan amounts) to make up for the outgoing minutes not being unlimited. This would be a negotiation settlement in lieu of making further complaints to the applicable government agencies responsible for regulating and enforcing the legislation that applies to advertising, marketing and mobile telecommunication services.

refresh.jpg

I have that $15 plan...as you can see it has only 100 minutes of OUTGOING calls while in Canada, and Unlimited INCOMING calls.

Kinda misleading isn't it !

You could get that plan, then get a $5 add-on that includes 500 minutes of additional calling. Those add-on minutes will take over if you run outta regular plan (100 minutes).

As its an add-on, any unused minutes will keep rolling over until you use'em up...even if that takes several months or more.

sorry @Woomera   no good news.  it is very likely an error on PM side.  As far as we know, the $15 plan is the same, only 100 incoming minutes.  Will probably see PM fixing that sometimes this week

Woomera

the screenshot above shows Unlimited Canada wide minutes for $15  , the same as my $25 / month plan which is unlimited outgoing and incoming 

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Woomera It's 100 minutes outgoing and unlimited incoming calls.

Need Help? Let's chat.