cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15$ Plan change

Yasmine123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I had a 15$ plan(100min, 250mb) and I switched by error to the 15$ plan(unlimited min, no data). I would like to go back to my previous plan. I am not able to do it from my portal, the plan seems to exist for my friends. Anyone admin who could help on switching me back?

Much appreciated!

6 REPLIES 6

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

yes, they can reverse the change if they are willing to help.  Nothing to loss to try. 

@Yasmine123  Wow that was fast did support really change that for you ? I don’t think they will and the one who suggested it knows better . Just gave  you false hope and you choose that as solution because it’s what you want to hear . I’m afraid your gonna disappointed 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Yasmine123 

As @Handy1 has pointed out, since the plan is no longer available, there is no way to go back. Once you switch accounts, it's locked in. However, if you log in to the app on your phone, go to the change plans tab and see what plans are available to you. I, like you, am on the same plan. I do see a $19 1GB plan but I also see a $20 3GB plan which in my opinion, has a bit more value with regards to a bit more data. OR, you can wait and see what plans come out on Black Friday as there may be something there with a better value you to you personally.

hi @Yasmine123 usually you cannot change back, but support agent might be able to help

please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Yasmine123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is why I posted in this forum to find a better way. This does not make sense, since we are pushing to cancel the subscription and create a new activation as a solution 😞

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Yasmine123  Sorry we can only switch to the plan that are available to us in our accounts to switch to . $15 plan if an available like in Quebec is only for new activations 

Need Help? Let's chat.