cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$0 Free Holiday Giveaway:

pkara01
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

$0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 500min INTL Long Distance incl CA & US

I have seen this in my account but there is no validity specified. Is it going to remain on the account forever?

Thanks in advance.

9 REPLIES 9

@hairbag1 

I believe that it has been tested to be true....maybe it was @Jb456 that called a couple of european countries on the new list and the calls connected.

@computergeek541 wrote:

@hairbag1 wrote:

@pkara01....if you currently have a Canada wide calling plan, and never call outside of Canada...you'll have the 500 minute calling add-on available to you for a long time. Here's the list of countries that you can call while you're in Canada, with that add-on...

• International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

Calls to more countries than that do work witht he free 500 minutes international add-on. Calls can also be completed to the more newly added countries to the list of the standard international add-on.

The 500 minutes of International calling add-on that was part of the More is Merrier campaign, included free calls to the listed countries. If calls to other countries complete, that would be another PM Mystery Bonus.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@hTideGnow wrote:

PM has been giving Holiday bonus for the past 2 years (maybe longer?), let's hope PM will keep doing it and make it a PM holiday tradition...

I would love that that... especially as a newbie with Public Mobile, I haven't experienced any of these bonuses yet!  🙂

@hairbag1 wrote:

@pkara01....if you currently have a Canada wide calling plan, and never call outside of Canada...you'll have the 500 minute calling add-on available to you for a long time. Here's the list of countries that you can call while you're in Canada, with that add-on...

• International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

Calls to more countries than that do work witht he free 500 minutes international add-on. Calls can also be completed to the more newly added countries to the list of the standard international add-on.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow wrote:

yes, you will have them until all used up.

PM has been giving Holiday bonus for the past 2 years (maybe longer?), let's hope PM will keep doing it and make it a PM holiday tradition...

This was done in December 2019 and December 2020.  Earlier duing the summer of 2019, there was a data giveaway coninciding with the redesign of this website. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

yes, you will have them until all used up.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey @pkara01...

This free giveaway is a promotion, and like most add-ons, will stay on your account until it's used up.  In other words, it will be there until you eventually use up that 500 international minutes including Canada and the US.

So... "forever?"  Basically yes - it doesn't really expire until you use it up (or your account closes).  🙂

@pkara01 wrote:

$0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 500min INTL Long Distance incl CA & US

I have seen this in my account but there is no validity specified. Is it going to remain on the account forever?

You can can use these minutes until they're all used up.  They don't expire (unless your account gets closed).

Need Help? Let's chat.