cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can I phone public mobile and talk to a person? ....and what is the number?

Can I phone public mobile and talk to a person? ....and what is the number?

Legend

Re: Can I phone public mobile and talk to a person? ....and what is the number?

If you became a customer prior to January 27, 2015, you are entitled to live customer support by dialing *611 on your cellphone or 1-855-4Public from any telephone. If you became a customer on or after January 27, 2015, your only means of communication with Public Mobile is by webmail. If this applies to you, click Contact Us in the lower column on this site's home page. Another page will open with Email Away on it. Click that. Another page will open with a radio button webform. Complete the form as appropriate and submit it to Public Mobile. A representative should contact you in about 2 days.

Before doing the above, it's quite possible that the question or concern that you have could be answered here in the community.

May I ask what your question or concern is?
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Wanting to know if i can use public mobile in cornwall ontario

Mayor / Maire

@ryder1954@jocondo, Public Mobile is using Telus's HSPA+4G Network

It is Completely Canada-Wide, No Mini-Zones to worry bout

Oracle

@Martin wrote:
If you became a customer prior to January 27, 2015, you are entitled to live customer support by dialing *611 on your cellphone or 1-855-4Public from any telephone. If you became a customer on or after January 27, 2015, your only means of communication with Public Mobile is by webmail. If this applies to you, click Contact Us in the lower column on this site's home page. Another page will open with Email Away on it. Click that. Another page will open with a radio button webform. Complete the form as appropriate and submit it to Public Mobile. A representative should contact you in about 2 days.

Before doing the above, it's quite possible that the question or concern that you have could be answered here in the community.

May I ask what your question or concern is?

@Martin How do I create a hyperlink to this post to share with others if needed?

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.