cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: We’re expanding our Oracle team!

@Jb456 wrote:

@ShawnC13  And I don't need to remind you of April's episode when an Oracle used their Oracle privileges in the lounge no less on their own thread but can't do it on normal posts.

Stay safe!

As it was brought up during that time the Moving of the posts in that thread was not done by the OP of that thread.   That also lead to someone abusing the edit function and removing large amounts of content from the community

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 wrote:

They want applicants to have a certain criteria than current Oracle's should have a certain criteria to maintain their status as well. It's only fair.  Now that there is a Lead dedicated to the Oracle Program that is what we have been working on with them over the past little while

Then maybe darlicious is right and what computergeek541 was driving at. Who would want this responsibility and can meet the criteria all for a mere 20 bucks and some brand swag? Are the other intangibles worth it?

As a paid job maybe. But for 20 bucks and these occasional public airing of grievances??...

I certainly don't think it all needs to be nearly as formal as it's being made out to be for the $20.

I guess we'll see.

Mayor / Maire

Mayor / Maire

Maybe a bit old but some PM swag you could expect.

*Taken from public photos from members*

PMLoot_Jan2019.jpg

20191211_133743.jpg

Mayor / Maire

No more. Stay safe!

Done. Said. Out in the open. Now we can move forward and heal as a community. If I see it I'll say it.

Mayor / Maire

@darlicious  Oh Darn Darl. 😱😱😝

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

post removed by Public Mobile 🙄

Stay Safe!   ™Jb456   😉 😁

Mayor / Maire

@Jb456 wrote:

Maybe a bit old but some PM swag you could expect.

*Taken from public photos from members*

PMLoot_Jan2019.jpg

@Jb456  They get stickers????? Hmmmmm...... Tempting.....

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@RosieR 

Pardon my disagreeing to agree. The fencing at the Golden Gate bridge hasn't eliminated suicides, nor will the omnipresence of a moderator stop people posting personal info on this forum. 

I'll however endorse your view to a degree by suggesting to @Melinda_H to improve the community software, so that when a person is scripting a post, a red warning sign be flashed to display "Please do not post any personal info, like your name, phone number etc."

Despite that extra caution though I'm sure some will still jump! 😊

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Interesting opportunity, not quite there yet myself!

Need Help? Let's chat.