cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Public Mobile

Black Friday Sale: Get $5 off for 6 months when you activate today

Hey Community, 

Effective Monday, November 23, 2020, until December 4, 2020, 11:59PM ET, new customers can sign up to get $5 off every month for 6 months when they activate on select plans online. This offer is available to new customers only. Rules and conditions apply.

Offer Details: 

Plan Eligibility:

• Quebec: Customers must activate on the $38 or $43 plan
  • Rest of Canada: Customers must activate on any plan of $35 or higher

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here before December 4, 2020, 11:59PM ET.
  2. Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer.
  3. Activate on an eligible plan online before December 18, 2020, 11:59PM ET to redeem this offer.

How to Activate:

1. If you need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 3 to 7 business days. You can also order your SIM card through Amazon, and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you. 
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate at home on any plan by December 18, 2020, 11:59PM ET.
  3. The first credit will be automatically applied to eligible rate plans within 30 days of activating, credits 2-6 will be applied before each renewal date.

Please note that this offer is not stackable with other in-market promotions

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

- The Public Mobile Community Team

Mayor / Maire

Re: Black Friday Sale: Get $5 off for 6 months when you activate today

lol We'll await further stackable offers like last year. Or not. 5 bucks. lol Oh well. It's better than a kick in the pants I suppose.

Mayor / Maire

I guess saving $30 is better then nothing but new customers will be waiting for a better deal.

Mayor / Maire

five dollars off? oh boy I will have to tell the world!!

Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

$30 off on a minimum $35 activation...not even the equivalent of getting one month free.  Okay, I guess this will be attractive to those who were already planning to activate without a sale.  🛌

Mayor / Maire

If I remember correctly it used to be $5 off for 15 and 25 plan, the rest was $10.

It definitely is better than nothing. 

We got spoiled by 10 off for 8 months or even those selected for a year $10 off including 15 plan.

Well great for those who want to activate right now, but I have feeling many will wait a bit

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there.. i got the sim from kudos kios yesterday..Can i get this offer...

Mayor / Maire

@Nitesh wrote:

Yes, just follow the instructions in the top post.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here before December 4, 2020, 11:59PM ET.
  2. Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer.
  3. Activate on an eligible plan online before December 18, 2020, 11:59PM ET to redeem this offer.

How to Activate:

1. If you need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 3 to 7 business days. You can also order your SIM card through Amazon, and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you. 
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate at home on any plan by December 18, 2020, 11:59PM ET.
  3. The first credit will be automatically applied to eligible rate plans within 30 days of activating, credits 2-6 will be applied before each renewal date.
Mayor / Maire

@Nitesh wrote:

@Nitesh 

If you haven't activated yet then submit your email address and then activate. If you did then you were a day early.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Nitesh wrote:

@Nitesh hi if you signed up yesterday it's to late if you just bought a sim card then you can sign up now and recieve the offer

Need Help? Let's chat.