cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Black Friday Sale: Get $5 off for 6 months when you activate today

@HALIMACS 

I'm  not complaining  about ther service  either  in term of signal or connection.  I'm  talking  about the lack of options, plans and offers since their cost are minimal.

Also I switch my entire family  as well. We have 4 line with PM. But very soon if they won't give any great deal I'll  switch to kodoo. 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Nice promo for those who have been waiting for Black Friday sale.

Thanks

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Good on Public mobile to throw a bone to existing customers every once and a while free nonexpire data add on or long distance add on.

Kudos to Public.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Agree. The earlier belly aching is kind of lame.

Oh, come on. $5 for 6 renewals? On the bright side, a $5 price increase after approximately 6 months might not be enough to cause customers who get this to churn after that time. Combine this with the CPO phone offering/prices, Black Friday seams pretty weak so far at Public Mobile.

This is lame. Its black Friday yet all public has to offer is this. A promo limited time plan would've been more ideal for existing and new users. The existing users rarely get to take advantage of promos or sales. 

Mayor / Maire

@BearFBI I'm sure the Quebec promos will be our black Friday plans for existing customers. let's see what happens this friday

@gpixel4 Well you could be right. 

Or if we're really unlucky we won't get any of the Quebec plans and Quebec will get its own black Friday plans for existing users leaving everyone elese out.

Why does Ontario have to be left out. Im moving to Quebec. Who wants to come with me ?

Good news!

Oracle

@Ionut wrote:

@HALIMACS 

I'm  not complaining  about ther service  either  in term of signal or connection.  I'm  talking  about the lack of options, plans and offers since their cost are minimal.

Also I switch my entire family  as well. We have 4 line with PM. But very soon if they won't give any great deal I'll  switch to kodoo. 

@Ionut  What are you looking for in a deal?  I don't see anything groundbreaking coming from PM anymore.

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Need Help? Let's chat.